Friday, November 10, 2017

DEADLINES ARE THE DEATH OF ME.

We are approaching the end of this semester, and so much is happening. I am currently working on a 8 page paper due this evening and following that I to study for a test and have a 10 page paper all for Tuesday, keep in mind that is only 2 out of 4 classes. Deadlines just crept up on me and I am sure I am not the only one. This semester flew by so quickly, I can not get over it. With only a few more weeks left, it is crucial to do your best.

It is hard to balance social life, school life, and a part time job. Sometimes I feel like I can not find a will to keep going. But I repeat a “I can and I will” mantra to myself every once in awhile and I push through it. When that doesn’t work I look up inspirational people or places, this motivates me and instills that hard work can pay off in the long run.
Dead lines really are the death of me. They keep me up all night and suck all the energy and brain power out of me. BUT we have made it to the home stretch everyone, just a few more weeks and we will have successfully made it to Winter break. Speaking of winter break it is like a month long! Anyways, I hope that my struggle story and how I persevere was in the slight bit inspirational, humorous, or even entertaining. See you all next week!
GOOD LUCK.
Rian x

No comments:

Post a Comment