Sunday, October 29, 2017

Not Feeling 100%

Hi everyone! I have been feeling under the weather and have spent the past week in a ball in my bed, well at least that’s what I wanted to do. This week was another hectic school week with a stressful presentation and more midterms.. STILL. I powered through the week and tried my absolute best considering the fact that I just wanted to sleep all day. However, this weekend was my dad's birthday so I knew I had to get better quickly!
Per usual, I was in LA this last weekend. My dad grew up in Los Angeles and because the Dodgers are in the WORLD SERIES, we thought it would be fitting to go down there and watch the game in his hometown. But before the game, we decided to go take some picture of the beautiful sunset.




First, we went to a reflecting pool. The perfect view of all the skyscrapers in Downtown LA. Next, we went up to the U.S. Bank Tower. Home to the glass slide. A glass slide that goes outside of a 70 story tower. CRAZY. Recommend checking it out. This was our second time going, but we just wanted access to the 360° view of Los Angeles. Personally, this is the best view in the entire world. The mountains, the beach, and for us the sunset. I can’t use enough words to describe how awesome and beautiful the sunset was. An extra bonus was the wings painted onto the glass by an artist Colette Miller. You’ve definitely seen pictures of these wings on instagram, and if you haven't you must be living under a rock. Then, we went to a restaurant to watch the the Dodgers win game 4 in the World Series and eat an appetizer or two. Finally, we went to walk around Hollywood. Because whats a trip to LA without walking down the Hollywood Walk of Fame?



I really enjoyed this weekend, even though I still wasn't feeling 100%. I look forward to talk to you guys in a few days, look out for another blog soon!


Rian x

No comments:

Post a Comment